Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
EGF Enterprise Development & Financial Inclusion Pillar is Implementing the Young Africa Works Program supported by MCF and Equity Group. The program needs to meet its targets in training and mentorship of MSMEs in digital literacy.
Reporting to the Regional Enterprise Development Coordinator, the holder will be responsible for building the capacity of micro, medium and small entrepreneurs through delivering Entrepreneurship Education, coaching and mentorship in assigned region.
- Mobilize & enroll MSMEs under Young Africa Works Program
- Training of MSMEs in Digital literacy.
- Deliver Digital Literacy coaching and mentorship sessions to trained MSMEs
- Support MSMEs adopt and use digital solutions and tools in their enterprises.
- Provide periodical digital literacy training reports as required
- Monitor, review and document program progress of MSMEs through the implementation process.
- Mean Grade of C+ in Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education.
- Degree in IT, ICT and ICT related fields or Business Management with Diploma in IT.
- ICT skills; familiarity working with business management software’s and related digital tools/solutions.
- Knowledge on apps and software development will be an added advantage
Skills/ experience required
- Demonstrate understanding of ICT use in the Micro enterprise sector
- At least one years’ experience working with business management related ICT/ digital tools.
- Basic training and facilitation skills with ability to work with diverse business audiences at an group and individual level
- Practical experience supporting entrepreneurs adopt business management digital tools and business related ICT services/ products
- Possess soft skills
- Team Player
- Interpersonal skills
- Organized with good planning skills
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
June 30, 2022
You must be logged in to post a comment.