Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Entrepreneurship Education Trainers – ()
EGF Enterprise Development & Financial Inclusion Pillar is Implementing the Young Africa Works Program supported by MCF and Equity Group. The program needs to meet its targets in training and mentorship of MSMEs in financial literacy.
- Conducting training need assessments among potential MSMEs for Young Africa Works Program
- Delivery of entrepreneurship education training to MSMEs in Young Africa Works Program
- Conduct demand driven coaching and mentoring of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises in Young Africa Works Program.
- Ensure all the MSMEs trained in Young Africa Works Program access financial services from Equity Group.
- Facilitation of market linkages and business networks for the Micro, Small & medium and Small Enterprises.
- Documentation and dissemination of success stories & lessons learnt in the program.
- Participate in the development, review and update process of training materials.
- Evaluation of trainings conducted.
- Monitoring, reporting and reviewing the progress of the program.
- Mean Grade of C+ in Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education.
- University degree, preferably in Entrepreneurship or Business Management or any business related areas.
- Any other University Degree with a Diploma in Entrepreneurship or Business Management or related areas.
- At least one year work experience supporting Micro, Small and Medium sized enterprises.
- Strong understanding of provision of financial services or training to MSME is added advantage
Skills/ experience required
- Good communication skills and application of adult learning principles
- Demonstrated Training and facilitation skills with ability to work with diverse business audiences at a group and individual level
- Practical experience in offering business advisory to Micro and Small & Medium enterprises.
- Personal discipline and self-initiative.
- Demonstrate understanding of Micro and Small enterprise sector
- Possess soft skills
- Team Player
- Interpersonal skills
- Organized with good planning skills
June 30, 2022