Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
GM – Rewards, Productivity and Performance – ()
Equity Bank is one of the region’s leading banks whose purpose is to transform the lives and livelihoods of the people of Africa socially and economically by availing them modern and inclusive financial services that maximize their opportunities. With a strong footprint in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan and DRC Congo, Equity Bank is now home to over 12 million customers – the largest customer base in Africa. Currently the Bank is seeking additional talent to serve in the role outlined below.
Key Duties and Responsibilities for the new staff
- Analyze current rewards and recognition programs to ensure they align with the Bank’s business strategy and ensure that rewards programs optimize the ability to attract, motivate and retain top talent.
- Lead the definition and designing of the Bank’s Employee Value Proposition especially in relation to total rewards and recognition elements.
- Work with Business Leaders to build a fit-for-purpose Productivity Measurement and Enhancement framework that is linked to value creation for the Bank’s key Stake-holders,
- Analyze the market relativities and cost-effectiveness of rewards to ensure they optimize our ability to attract top talent using various methods and techniques to make data-based decisions on direct financial, indirect financial and non-financial compensation and benefits elements.
- Deploy effective communication strategies and success metrics relating to rewards and performance management in the Bank; Deliver and execute the Bank’s staff retention strategy.
- Execute the Bank’s rewards policy and enhance it towards a Total Reward Model and Pay for Performance practices in the Bank.
- Oversee the development of high-level strategic management reports including making recommendations for Management and Board consideration.
- Lead the development and management of Human Resources Information Systems to enhance Human Resources reporting/analytics capabilities on rewards and performance management.
- Act as the lead expert to advise and support the Bank and its management to harness, direct and support teams and individuals to engage in delivering the organization’s mission and objectives; designing and leading the necessary initiatives to incubate and promote performance culture within the Bank.
- In liaison with Management of the Bank, analyze performance management needs of the Bank and develop relevant long-term programs and strategies for implementation, including the necessary monitoring for Bank-wide standards and supervision of cycles, activities, milestones and communications.
- Assist Human Resources Business Partners in the monitoring and review of staff performance and provide coaching and advice.
- Bachelor’s University degree of its equivalent and relevant professional qualification in Human Resources Management.
- Eight years of professional exposure in an HR department, with at least 4 years as Head of rewards and performance.
- Demonstrated experience in use of ERP HR Information systems,
- Member of IHRM and/or a similar renowned HR professional body.
- Proven experience in demonstrating high levels of reliability and professional conduct
- Skills in exercising initiative, sound judgement, discretion, decision making, and organizational skills to achieve assigned goals
- Must be articulate, have strong oral and written communication skills, and a professional demeanor
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and trust
- Exceptional interpersonal skills. Able to interact and develop relationships with all levels of the organization
- Strong attention to detail, follow up, and organizational skills
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
June 30, 2022
You must be logged in to post a comment.