Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Group CX Business Partner, Internal Service Excellence – ()
Responsible for looking at quality of internal service delivery to ensure excellence is achieved in Customer fulfilment across all Bank products and services. Champion a Customer Centric culture in service delivery.
Key Accountabilities(Duties and Responsibilities
Ensuring all reports and activities comply with bank requirements in terms of rules policies and directives that eliminate any audit finding pertaining to established policies, processes, and tools to achieve optimal efficiency, compliance and cost containment.
Minimize exposures to and impact of risks associated with service provision in line with Bank policies, regulatory guidelines, Consumer protection policies and any other consumer guidelines as guided by the country of operations
Manage budget within agreed thresholds
Develop standardized testing methods to measure quality of internal service delivery as per the defined processes, SLAs and Customer promise; recommend process improvements based on strategic data insights (internal & external)
Develop a reporting framework to drive proactive improvement of internal processes
- Engage business partners and other stakeholders on solutions to address service gaps and innovation for excellence
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders/users to drive a Customer centric culture and continuous improvement towards service excellence
- Champion development of proactive Customer Management practices in service delivery
- StrategyRecommend and facilitate implementation of strategies and initiatives to drive Internal Service Excellence
- Customer Satisfaction Generate strategic insights from Service Audits done at all customer touch points to improve on internal service delivery
- Service Excellence Partnership Program (SEPP): Ensure effective management and execution of the SEPP program. Identify and support CX coaching training needs for partner departments.
- Partner with CX Champions to drive Service Excellence.
Ideal Job Specifications
- University degree Upper 2nd Class Honors or 3.0 GPA University in Business related discipline
- Proficient in use of relevant MS Office applications and statistical packages
- Certification in Quality Assurance and or Quality Assurance experience an added advantage
- Experience in Consumer insights desirable
Desired work experience:
- At least 5 years working experience in a customer experience environment
Leadership and team management
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking policies, processes, procedures and guidance to consistently achieve required compliance standards or benchmarks
- Knowledge of MS Office applications and statistical packages.
- Planning and organizing skills for effective planning and execution of tasks and projects within timeframes and budget.
- Ability to work independently, self-directed and solutions-oriented and should be able to carry him or herself.
- Should possess the sound organizational and planning skills with a solid an attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Quality orientation to ensure consistency in adhering and uphold performance standards for SLAs and quality of documentation.
- Self-empowerment to enable development of open communication, teamwork and trust that are needed to support performance and customer-service oriented culture.
- Customer focus to amaze customers at every turn by exceeding their expectations
Jul 7, 2022