Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Kenya – remote Full‑time IT & Project Management
Cocomore is not only a digital agency providing products and communication services for international clients like Nestlé, Procter & Gamble, Rabobank, Samsung or Sanofi. Cocomore is also an incubator for digital start-ups, so far sold to Deutsche Telekom, Axel Springer and Pro7Sat1.
We are a team of 200 professionals from all over Europe, mostly located in and around Berlin, Cologne, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Seville, Poznan and Warsaw. And while we all have different skills and talents, we share a common spirit: we are human, entrepreneurial and creative. This is our way of working together with colleagues, partners and clients.
We are looking for an experienced Drupal trainer who helps us educate groups of people with a basic education in programming to help them
become Drupal developers of professional-level skills. The Learning Lions is a non-profit organization that offers IT and media skills education to young adults in Turkana county, North Kenya.
The job would be to train students who have already graduated from the Learning Lions program to help them gain proficiency with Drupal, not only as
site builders but also understanding the basic inner mechanisms to build custom modules or themes. Please read more about this on our blog.
Our offer to you:
- Stable environment to develop a training program.
- A major role defining this training program, but we will give you all the support you need.
- The opportunity to work remotely, so that you can unleash your potential from wherever suits you best.
- Get to know our team in Spain/Germany by working on site for some time.
- You will also work with our Drupal team, in order to get an understanding of our ways of working.
- Exciting multi market and multi-language projects with major customers.
What you can contribute:
- Devise technical training programs and course content.
- Produce training schedules and classroom agenda.
- Prepare training material and exercises, and assist on maintaining said materials.
- Deliver training and evaluate results.
- Provide mentorship to the students.
What we are searching for
- English language skills (B2 level).
- An experienced Drupal backend developer (5+ years) who has a working experience with multilingual sites based on Paragraphs.
- An experienced trainer with the ability to guide a classroom of adult learners.
- Communication skills to coordinate with colleagues working remotely.
- An entrepreneurial mindset to us means that you give and take feedback, learn from mistakes and keep on developing yourself every day.
What would be a plus
- Ability to speak German and/or Spanish.
- Experience delivering sessions in conferences such as Drupalcamps and Drupalcons.
- Experience working with the Drupal.org issue queue.
What will happen next?
- You will receive the email confirming that we received your documents.
- Afterwards our recruitment team will inform you if your experience matches our requirements.
- If yes, you will be invited to the online interviews.
Tell us how you want to work, in one of our offices, remote, full-time or part-time, employed or freelancing. We will do our best to make it happen!