Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Description : Accounting Software Implementations and Support Trainee
This position of Software Implementations Consultant Trainee is responsible for the delivery and implementation of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) Solutions, whose foundation is accounting, termed as ERP Implementation Projects. You will be required to qualify in an Accreditation process to determine your viability and pay grade if considered for growth in our organisation. The job includes onboarding and execution of knowledge in areas such as vocation, training, communication, writing skills, database management skills , high task awareness and client focused objectives. The ideal candidate should demonstrate capability to be able to undertake this position and must have a foundation of CPA/ACCA/Finance/Accounting option qualification from a well-recognized institution.
• Accounting Software and Implementation (& Consulting)
• Implementation, Training and Support of the Software
• Client Care and Account Management
• Project Management
• Your career is inclined to becoming a Software Based “Software Implementations Consultant”
• Well organized in planning and execution.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance /Accounting Option
• CPA (K) or at least in CPA part 3 ( section 5 or 6) Fresh graduates who have finished their internship to be considered.
• Just graduated and looking for a career defining opportunity which is aligned to accounting.
• Knows or loves accounting, e-commerce, software packages.
• Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
• Excellent communication skills
• You are an Accounting or Finance graduate and understands all aspects of manual book-keeping, tax reporting and financial reporting
• You should be between 22-28years old.
• Willing to accept an internship salary during the accreditation period (3-6-9 months) and display ownership and awareness of the job description.
• You are NOT studying or intending to study further and want to start a career and life.
• Only those who are within Nairobi should apply
How to Apply:
Kindly send your CV and cover letter stating the position as the subject, daytime telephone contacts to email@example.com