Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Lewa Wildlife Conservancy. based in Isiolo Kenya, Is a non-profit organization that works as a catalyst for the conservation of wlldlife and its habitat. We are looking for a high calibre, self-drlven and innovative Assistant ICT Administrator with a commitment( to excellence to assist man our information and communication technology system.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Support maintenance and implementation of IT systems and user support;
- administering and providing PC Support and network for users in a Hybrid Onsite/Cloud Server environment.
- Offer structured training to users on relevant ICT skills
- Support cyber security protection for the company.
- Support implementation of systematic risk mitigation plan
- Take the lead in the implementation and backend functionality of Office 365
- Manage Office 365 backend (unctions,
- Support users in the implementation of SharePoint and e Train users on the use of Office 365.
- Reporting and documentation responsibilities;
- Write technical and Systems documentation as guided by the ICT Administrator.
- Responsible for IT administrative documentation including SOPs and operational workflows.
- network responsibilities,
- Ensure the network is well managed at all times.
- Monitoring the network, resource utilization, and performing network troubleshooting
- Hardware and software responsibilities;
- Keep hardware/software systems up to date with the latest firmware and software updates. Data Security responsibilities;
- Support in ensuring the security and integrity of Lewa’s information system and data.
- Support in putting in place and implementing an ICT data protection policy
The ideal Candidate must possess :
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or similar.
° Applicable professional qualification, such as Microsoft, Oracle, or Cisco certification.
- At least four years of experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge and experience working with Office 365 administration and including SharePoint is a must-have.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
° Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems and data backup/recovery.
- Highly familiar with a wide variety of IT security, database management, network engineering, and operating system software,
- Web-programming skills i e. PHP, Python, Java5cript.
’ Demonstrable experience of working in a dynamic ICT environment.
- An IT pro with cyber security interest.
- Appreciate innovative thinking, looking to discuss and understand evolving IT trends.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in joining a team of hardworking staff, please send your resume and cover fetter to the Head of Human Resources, Lewa Wildlife Conservancy, at email@example.com indicating your current gross pay and salary expectation for the position applied. Provide your daytime telephone contact and the contacts of three professional referees by July 1″, 2022. Please note that ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.