Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Mount Kenya University (MKU) is a chartered and ISO 9001:2015 certified University committed to a broad-based, holistic and inclusive system of education. The University is a member of the Inter-University Council of East Africa as well as the Association of Commonwealth Universities. MKU is largely known for its dynamic, comprehensive and thorough academic and vocational training system as well as linkages with internationally reputable institutions. The University operates from the main campus in Thika with campuses in Nairobi, Mombasa, Nakuru, Eldoret and Meru, as well as Open Distance and Electronic Learning (ODEL) centres located in major towns in Kenya, Burundi, Somaliland and Uganda.
In pursuit of fulfilling the Mission and Vision of the University, the Directorate of Human Resource is mandated to facilitate and support the Mission and operations of the University by enabling it to continue attracting, developing and retaining the right number of suitably qualified staff so as to maintain the University competitive edge. MKU invites applications from suitably qualified, visionary, competent, dynamic and experienced professionals with impeccable track record to fill the following vacant position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business with specialization in Accounting/Finance or equivalent
- CPA (K) 5Years experience
Key responsibilities also include
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure billing are done correctly
- Posting student payment
- Daily reconciliation of receipts posted
- Prepare daily cash flow statement
- Daily banking of cheques receipted
- Report on collections done
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures
- Process backup reports after data entry
- Manage the weekly cheque run
- Record all cheques received
- Prepare manual cheques as and when required
- To ensure safe custody of banking lips and carbonated receipts
Deadline Fri,08 Jul 2022