Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
CHERD Africa LTD is a real estate company mandated to build residential houses in a gated community. We are currently recruiting a cleaner for one of our project Acacia Premier Villas in Kitengela.
- Carry out a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Make sure all rooms are well cared for and inspected according to standards
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
- Hand in daily reports on duties done as assigned to management.
- Integrity: Adherence to moral and ethical principles.
- Honesty: The quality of being fair and truthful.
- Versatility: Ability to adapt or be adapted to many different functions or activities.
- Flexibility: The capacity to adjust to short-term change quickly and calmly, so that you
- can deal with unexpected problems or tasks effectively.
- Innovative: The capacity to turn new knowledge and skills into a successful product or service.
- Idea Oriented: Having big ideas, and seeing scenarios in the future.
- Diligence: Steady, earnest, and energetic effort.
- Diploma/Certificate in house keeping or any other related fields
- Proven experience as a cleaner or housekeeper
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Prioritization and time management skills.
- To be thorough and pay attention to detail.
- Physical fitness and endurance.
- The ability to organize your time and workload.
How to apply
For the interested candidates please send your application letter, resume, testimonials and certificates to email@example.com before 9th of July 2022. Kindly do not call, you will be disqualified. The shortlisted will be contacted immediately