Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Northern Rangelands Trust (NRT) is a non-profit umbrella organization that supports 43-member Community Conservancies across northern and coastal Kenya with fundraising, technical support, governance advice and training, and security. Its mission is to develop resilient community conservancies that transform lives, secure peace, and conserve natural resources. It is a non-governmental organization headquartered in Lewa Wildlife Conservancy, Meru County. More information can be found at http://www.nrt-kenya.org.
Purpose of the position:
In line with keeping best corporate governance practices and strengthening its capacity, the Board wishes to recruit two (2) board members to join the board.
Requirements for Appointment:
1. Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in Kenya.
2. At least 5-10 years’ experience in leadership and management of public, private or a not-for-profit organization
3. Professional experience in IT and or/Public Relations Expert.
4. Preference shall be given to female candidates below the age of 35 years thus women and youth are encouraged to apply.
Duration of Appointment:
The Director shall hold office for a term not exceeding three (3) years and shall be eligible for re-appointment for one more term based on satisfactory performance.
In addition, the Director will be required to demonstrate the following skills and competencies:
1. An appropriate knowledge, understanding and experience of the conservation environment, donor requirements and corporate governance.
2. Sound business judgment and acumen.
3. Integrity in personal and business dealings.
4. Breadth of vision
5. Team spirit.
6. Independent judgment.
7. Financial literacy.
8. Devotion of sufficient time to the Board activities.
9. Ability to add value to the Board
If your profile matches the above specifications, please send your application including a detailed CV highlighting relevant experience, a daytime telephone contact, email address, and the names of three professional referees to reach us by close of business on Wednesday 6th July 2022 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.