Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Main Purpose of the Position:
To assist the Head of Supply Chain in implementing SAP S4 Hana and other IT Tools in Supply Chain function and integrate best Supply Chain processes with the technology to improve overall performance of the function and achieve the objectives and goals of Supply Chain. This position will ensure successful validation of SAP S4 Hana ERP or other digital technology and integrate processes to achieve desired outcomes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Interaction with Solution Provider and Validation of the System for implementing SAP S4 Hana or any other digital tool in the function
- Assisting in updating and improving master data of SKU’s (descriptions, vendor information, stocking parameters)
- Ensure discipline in Material Master data management and Vendor Data Management in SAP S4 Hana with the help of IT
- SPOC (Single point of Contact) from Supply Chain Function who deals with internal IT Team and other external solution provider for successful implementation of digital technology and resolution of any query
- Co-ordinate with SAP IT team or consultant for developing any new system generated report to enhance the performance of Supply chain function
- Identify opportunities for Cost optimization & efforts to bring down total cycle time
- Look for opportunities for continuous improvement and maximizes quality in every action and activity
- Adhere to Company standards and policies in addition to all regulatory requirements
- Support and implement Company initiatives to achieve performance, quality and safety metrics
- Contribute to periodic departmental and company planning and budgeting cycles including the annual Business Plan Process (BPP)
- Actively support the BU management team in implementing BU- and company-wide policies/procedures and action plans
- Ensure the safeguarding and security of Company assets
- Maintain 100% accuracy in documentation, data management and compliance of SOPs
- Encourage continuous improvement program and KAIZEN & Lean initiatives to enhance efficiency of DC Operation.
- Minimum academic qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management
- Qualifications as an added advantage: A Course in Data Science/ICT
- Professional registration: IIMM / IFPSM / CIPS / APICS/KISM
- General work experience (years): 7+ years in ERP based Supply Chain
- Specific to the position (level/discipline/years): 3 years in a similar role
- Industry: Manufacturing, FMCG