Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
TEMPORARY ASSISTANT – FINANCE
The Capital Markets Authority is a statutory agency charged with the responsibility of regulating and developing an efficient capital market in Kenya. The Authority invites applications for the following position:
TEMPORARY ASSISTANT – FINANCE – 1 POSITION
Contract Period: Six Months Fixed Term Contract
Reporting to the Accountant, the selected candidate will be responsible for;
- Verification and checking the accuracy and correctness of payment documents and ensuring that they are properly supported.
- Forwarding of all payments for approval by respective HODs.
- Preparation of payment vouchers, forwarding them for approval
- Maintaining of the cheque register, recording of signed cheques and dispatching to the recipients.
- Filing of all payment documents in an orderly manner.
- Stamping of payment documents ‘PAID’.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor of Commerce- Finance, Economics, Accounting or any business-related degree
- Professional courses – CPA Part I
- Basic IT and knowledge of automated Accounting systems will be an added advantage.
Key Skills, Knowledge and Competencies
- Strong analytical and technical aptitude
- Team player with strong work ethic
- Excellent presentation skills
- Demonstrate good communication skills both spoken and written;
- Ability to complete assignments within set timelines
- Ability to undertake multiple assignments
Please Click Here and apply. Applications should be received on or before July 5, 2022.
Note: Please provide complete and accurate information pertaining to the instructions provided in the e-recruitment portal. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. Canvassing will automatically lead to disqualification.
“Capital Markets Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
THE CAPITAL MARKETS AUTHORITY DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.