Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
TEMPORARY ASSISTANT- MARKET DEEPENING
The Capital Markets Authority is a statutory agency charged with the responsibility of regulating and developing an efficient capital market in Kenya. The Authority invites applications for the following position:
TEMPORARY ASSISTANT -MARKET DEEPENING – 2 POSITIONS
Contract Period: Six Months Fixed Term Contract
Reporting to the Manager, Product Development & Uptake, the selected candidate will be responsible for;
- Assisting in implementing the Department’s Work plans, Budgets, Procurement Plans in line with the Authority’s corporate strategy and performance contract obligations;
- Drafting reports, proposals and any other documents emanating from the Department to assist in management and decision making of the Authority;
- Assisting in coming up with innovative ideas/products to help deepen Kenya’s capital markets;
- Assisting in identifying risks and mitigation strategies for the Department, in line with the Authority’s Enterprise Risk Management Framework;
- Facilitating logistics for identified programs and/or tasks to be undertaken in line with the Department’s Workplan;
- Assisting in providing technical support and input in the Department’s requisite processes and project delivery teams;
- Assisting in implementing the Quality Management System of the Authority;
- Facilitating audit and other compliance related activities within the Department.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business management (Finance or Accounting), Economics or any other relevant field.
- At least 1-year experience in Business Development, Stakeholder/Investor relations, Customer Relations experience, or similar experience in a related field within a financial services setting.
Key Skills, Knowledge, and Competencies
- Strong, analytical, and technical aptitude
- Team player with strong work ethic
- iii. Excellent interpersonal & presentation skills
- Statistical Analysis skills
- Good communication skills both spoken and written
Please Click Here and apply. Applications should be received on or before July 5, 2022.
Note: Please provide complete and accurate information pertaining to the instructions provided in the e-recruitment portal. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. Canvassing will automatically lead to disqualification.
“Capital Markets Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
THE CAPITAL MARKETS AUTHORITY DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.