Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
JOB TITLE: Program Monitoring and Evaluation officer
PLACE OF DUTY: Home country, Candidate can work remotely with travel to Kenya and other Program sites as required
REPORTING TO: Programme Manager
START DATE: Immediately
DURATION: 2 years
Background and context:
Faith to Action Network is a global interfaith network of more than 100 Bahai, Buddhist, Christian, Confucian, Hindu and Muslim faith organizations; we focus on issues that faith actors are grappling with, including sexual and reproductive health and family planning; gender equality and women’s rights; pluralism and understanding. We combine innovative, evidence- and faith-backed community-based programming with national, regional and international dialogue and advocacy to influence change at all levels.
Purpose of the role:
We seek to recruit a program Monitoring and Evaluation officer to support the programmes department team with project Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting functions. S/He will support the programs thematic leads in the consolidation and preparation of M&E reports, knowledge management products, progress reports and annual reports.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support the thematic leads in performance monitoring and evaluation of Faith to Action Network portfolio using institutional and donor related monitoring tools as well as in ensuring a robust data management and implementation of project deliverables.
- Support the team in conducting quantitative and qualitative data analysis, implementation of research methodologies and in the production of research and outcome harvesting reports.
- Develop, track and update the project monitoring Plan (RMP) to monitor the achievement of indicator targets and examine project progress towards desired outcomes and impact;
- Research, writing, monitoring of coherence, editing, quality control and formatting for the completion of project reports
- Work with the technical leads in documenting successful learning and practices in Faith to Action Network thematic areas, through outcome harvesting and disseminating through articles, in scientific publications, communication materials, or other global knowledge products (e.g. conference abstracts).
- Provide operational support including administrative tasks, planning meetings & reporting as may be required.
- Participate and facilitate regional working groups and trainings, as required, with special focus on project monitoring and evaluation.
PERSONAL SPECIFICATIONS (Candidates must meet basic requirements to be considered for this job.)
- Bachelor’s degree in social science, development studies, gender, human rights, or related field; Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Training in Monitoring and Evaluation
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience at international organisation(s); Experience in report writing and editing,
- Experience in research, data collection and processing and analysis for complex reports Experience in implementation of monitoring and evaluation systems for projects.
- Experience in project planning and implementation and results-based project management Experience in working in a faith-based organisation is added advantage
- Knowledge of log-frame-based project design, monitoring and evaluation
Skills and Competencies
- Good knowledge in monitoring and evaluation methods, approaches, statistical applications and reporting systems.
- Good understanding of results-based management principles and practices.
- Solid practical knowledge on how data is collected, compiled, analysed and presented for management decisions, programme adjustment and donor reporting.
- Ability to develop monitoring systems and databases including preparation of data collection, analysis and reporting tools.
- Ability to work with relevant technology, procedures (e.g., web-based databases, other statistical applications) to produce in-depth analysis and develop and share quality reports and visualizations.
Fluently spoken and written English, Fluency in French and or Arabic will be an advantage .
How to apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications (CV and cover letter) to HR@faithtoactionetwork.org Applications should include a full curriculum vita (including comprehensive details of key achievements and responsibilities, a list of references and current salary) along with a covering letter indicating motivation for the role.
Deadline for submission: 20 July 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Faith to Action Network is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce including gender, cultural and religious diversity. Candidates from all sections of the community are welcome to apply. We are also committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and all staff and post holders are expected to share this commitment.