Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Kasha strives to be the preferred, most trusted, and most loved choice for purchasing health, personal care, and beauty products by women, especially in low-income rural areas of emerging markets. Kasha’s vision is to serve millions of women around the world in emerging markets. For more information visit https://www.kasha.co.
At Kasha we would be nothing without our successful sales team. We’re seeking a qualified sales associate to help us sell the products and services that our customers have grown to rely on. The sales representative will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Often tasked with giving presentations, attending networking events, and attending trade shows, it’s essential that our sales rep be personable and professional.
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycles to close new business in all service categories offered.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Onboarding of the Jaza Duka outlets through the app
- Revenue generation from the Jaza Duka onboarded outlets
- 3-5 years in sales within an FMCG startup settings
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- Proficiency with sales management software and CRM
- A specialization in sales, sales management or marketing will be an added advantage
- Ability to negotiate and understanding of marketing skills
- Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver result
- Proven ability to close sales and willingness to meet customers door to door.
Experience Our Kasha Life Benefits:
- Location: Kenya
- Flexible working hours
- 21 days’ holiday plus all bank holidays
- Healthy L&D budget
- Socials that keep you in touch with everyone in the company
What You’ll Find When Working at Kasha:
- Personal & Professional Development: Through strong ownership from the first day you will experience a steep learning curve, grow on a professional level and take the next steps to being an Expert.
- Impact: We are leading the digital transformation of innovative ecommerce in East Africa for women’s health, personal care and beauty products built for urban and rural areas.
- Team: Join a team of over 15 nationalities and different backgrounds from Tech, Logistics, Business and more. What really matters to us is a caring and welcoming environment where we embrace uniqueness and celebrate diversity.
- Working culture: Experience a company culture where we work on eye level, decisions are made quickly and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring is on our daily agenda.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
At Kasha we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It’s because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.