Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Supervisor – Financial Fraud Investigators (Previous applicants to the position are encouraged to reapply.)
To manage the day-to-day activities for the effective and efficient functioning of the investigations process and enforcement related issues to provide expertise and undertake investigations and enforcement related issues.
- Develop and manage full-time investigations processes, ensuring they are executed in a sensitive and confidential manner and with the highest levels of efficiency and propriety, through the use of investigating tools and methodologies including:
- Conducting field enquiries such as site visits and surveillance.
- Conducting interviews and record statements with potential witnesses and the subjects of investigations.
- Contacting various government and non-government agencies to obtain records as required during the course of an investigation.
- Conducting proactive research into the background of individuals, companies and general background relating to an investigation task allocated.
- Researching and acquire databases available internally and externally, that would assist in investigations.
- Handle complaints allocated and generate follow-up reports on actions taken.
- Manage the chain of custody, security and storage of evidence relating to investigations.
- In collaboration with the divisional head and other technical officers, develop and implement, appropriate policies and standards for the Department.
- Assist the divisional head with the preparation of tactical and Strategic reports resulting from investigations done by the Department.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders including law enforcement authorities (MAT), banks and other parties as necessary to ensure the effective and efficient functioning of the investigation process.
- Compile investigation files for prosecution and prepare concise and timely reports on activities related to investigations as required.
- Attend court, TAT, ADR and other legal proceedings to provide evidence on matters relating to the investigations done by the department or as may be required.
- Perform any other duty incidental to achievement of the job purpose.
- A university degree in law, Business Administration, Economics, Criminology or related field from a recognized institution.
- . Training in Tax Law, Fraud Investigations training, Intelligence collection and management.
- Hold a professional qualification in a relevant field CPA ,CFE from recognized institution
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in Fraud investigations.
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 10th July, 2022.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- Previous applicants to the position are encouraged to reapply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.
Job Application Guidelines
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to email@example.com
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)