Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Supervisor – Planning
The job holder is responsible for implementing and directing procurement and supplies activities in the headquarters or regions with a view to enhancing operational efficiency through timely and competitive acquisition of quality goods and services in accordance with the Public Procurement and Disposal Act, 2015. Ensuring compliance to statutory requirements and upholding professionalism.
Key Responsibilities/ Duties / Tasks
Operational Responsibilities / Tasks
- Registration of Suppliers and maintain an updated bi-annually standing lists of registered bidders in addition to a list of all direct services providers.
- Enforcing compliance with relevant regulations for Reservations and Preferences.
- Enforcing compliance with Public Procurement Act 2015
- Responding to audit queries relation to SCM activities in the Authority.
- Manage the implementation and deployment of SAP i-Support alongside monitoring and recommendation of enhancements as required.
- Provide technical support of both internal and external users on SAP i-Support.
- Training of users on the SAP i-Support system.
- Supplier Management and Appraisal.
- Ensure safe and efficient custody of procurement records and other procurement and supplies documentation.
- Co-ordinate the retrieval of documents and information as and when required
- Manage internal and external correspondence
- Assess, Manage and Mitigate Risks in record keeping as well as administration of the ERP system.
- Manage Leases, participate in evaluation and negotiations.
- Manage Procurement, participate in evaluation and negotiations.
- Financial Responsibility
- Vetting Purchase Requisition request prior to commence procurement
- Vetting of Vendor before they on boarded into the system
- Responsibility for Physical Assets
- Complete Desk with two sets of drawers
- One high back Chair
- Two Visitors Chairs
III. Decision Making / Job Influence
- Operational decisions
- Working Conditions
- Office environment
- Enabled to work off-site
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills).
- A bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Procurement or related field from a recognized institution.
Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
- Professional /Membership qualification:
- Diploma CIPS(UK), KISM (Kenya Institute of Supplies Management -Kenya)
- Membership with Kenya Institute of Supplies Management – (KISM)
Previous relevant work experience required.
- At least 3 years in an Officer position
Functional Skills, Behavioural Competencies/Attributes:
- Analytical skills
- Organizational skills
- Computer proficient
- Knowledge of Market dynamics
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Supervisory Skills
Job Application Guidelines
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to email@example.com
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)