Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Old Mutual is a premium African financial services organisation that offers a broad spectrum of financial solutions to retail and corporate customers across key market segments in 14 countries. The lines of business include Life and Savings, Property and Casualty, Asset Management and Banking and Lending.
We are rooted in our purpose of Championing Mutually Positive Futures Every Day and believe that a great customer experience is anchored in a great employee experience.
Purpose of the Position: Responsible for the day to day general administration of the organisation, assisting and supporting the staff team, Coordinate the services that may be required by policyholders following an accident or
Incident. E.g. liaise with external experts such as loss adjusters, Lodging claims to the insurance companies and following up on the same.
- Monthly credit life booking and declaration for the entire bank loans.
- Ensuring clients issued with loans above FCL are issued with medical letters and are on cover in time.
- Analyzing claims application documents and follow up for settlement, ranging from General and Life Insurance.
- Faulu staff Medical Administration, i.e member addition, exits & endorsements.
- Rise and follow up on claims appeal and ex-gratia settlements.
- Provide training and information to the bank staff on the claim’s requirements.
- Prepare and share claims update report to the management and branches.
- Ensure claims data is entered in the system correctly and updated.
- Maintain Claims file register and record.
Education: Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
Closing Date08 July 2022