Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Smoothtel and Data Solutions Ltd. is an ISO Certified ICT company that prides itself in delivery of cost-effective future proof quality solutions, backed by exemplary customer service.
We ensure that the solutions we design integrate the latest, cutting edge technology tailored to fit your specific requirements.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Customer engagement: for new business / opportunities generation
- Drive sales activities that result in revenue attainment for Cybersecurity solutions
- Solution Design and architecture
- Technical pre-sales function which includes generation of sales and customer support
- Handle post – sales escalations and resolve issues by coordinating and working with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Successful Project planning and Implementation of all AV projects
- Negotiating for the best prices from manufacturers and distributors
- Forecasting of stocks and ensuring minimum levels of stock are met at all times
- Research and development to beat competition by giving input to the sales team on product positioning and differentiating.
Competencies and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Bachelor degree in IT/electronics or related field
- Relevant certifications in Cybersecurity products / technologies such as Sophos, Fortinet or similar
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an ICT environment dealing with Cybersecurity
- Ability to sell
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and collaboratively as part of a team
If you meet the above criteria kindly email your CV and credentials to email@example.com