Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
|Department||:||Medical Services Management|
|Reports to||:||General Manager – Clinics|
|Location||:||Kisumu & Nanyuki|
|No. of Posts||:||2|
To ensure that the systems which guarantee that Avenue Healthcare’s defined policies, protocols, procedures and standards are adhered to by all staff.
- Initiate and maintain proper management and treatment of patients.
- Be involved in people management in coordination with the HR department.
- Lead the clinic in management of resources effectively and efficiently.
- Lead in the development and enhancement of scope of services.
- Participation in incident reporting, root cause analysis and Quality Improvement Plan.
- Ensure there is utmost patient satisfaction.
- Responsible for Clinical risk management within the Clinic.
- Responsible for developing and implementation of annual budgets for the clinic
- Be a holder of a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery or A nursing Diploma/BsN in Nursing
- Experience in management/ master’s degree will be an added advantage
- A valid KMPDB license or valid Nursing Council License
- Updated BLS, ACLS/ATLS certificate
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Proficient in computer and Health Information Systems
- Confident, organized and with excellent communication
- Critical thinking, Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and a team player
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Avenue Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer