Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
|Position||:||Nurse In charge|
|Reports to||:||Nursing Services Manager|
|Location||:||Garden City & Greenspan|
|No. of Posts||:||2|
The Nurse in Charge is responsible for the smooth and efficient patient flow within the clinic. Delegates assignments and provides supervision for the nursing & support staff in accordance with their level of training and the patient’s acuity. Works in cooperation with medical providers to ensure the quality of patient care.
- Supervising and ensuring delivery of a professional and high standard of nursing care within the section while leading a team of nurses and customer service assistants in delivering individual and team targets.
- Monitor and ensure clients satisfaction and proactively manage their complaints as they arise as well as ensuring collection of patient feedback and its analysis.
- Review and ensure that nursing care plans are scientific, evidence based and address the priority needs of the patients.
- Engage with doctors and other care providers regarding patients’ plan of care and care solutions with emphasis on a team-based problem-solving approach to provide unified approach to patient care.
- Maintaining the inventory of all assets in the section and ensuring minimal stock of consumables and drugs is maintained in the section sub stores.
- Ensure real time billing of procedures and accurate transfer of consumables from pharmacy stocks.
- Directly supervise and ensure timely customer service within the agreed turnaround time.
- Ensuring proper and timely documentation, maintaining proper records, confidentiality, and always handing over between shifts.
- Participate in development and ensure implementation of organizational and departmental policies and procedures (SOPs) and quality improvement plans in the section including infection prevention.
- Spearhead clinic quality agenda in line with organizational quality goals
- Ensuring all planned sectional activities are geared towards meeting growth and quality objectives.
- Preparing routine reports as required.
- Preparing monthly work schedules (ROTA) and supervising section operations and staff.
- Providing leadership ensuring, employee development, employee engagement and performance management to deliver departmental objectives and goals.
- Control the departmental budget within the agreed parameters by ensuring efficient utilization of resources to maximize effect and take charge on stock control.
- Participate in business development and marketing activities and follow up on customer feedback
- Ensure safe and clean environment for staff patient/clients and visitors compliance with policies and protocols including health and safety, risk management and critical incident reporting.
- Recognized diploma with professional qualification at diploma level or Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- More than 4 years post registration experience
- Proven Leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Should be reliable
- Customer focus
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Avenue Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer