Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ABOUT BIOVISION AFRICA TRUST
BvAT is a not-for-profit organization established in Kenya in 2009 by the Biovision Foundation for ecological development in Switzerland and based in the International Centre of Insect Physiology and Ecology (ICIPE) in Nairobi. The Trust’s goal is to alleviate poverty and improve the livelihoods of smallholder farmers in Kenya and other African countries through supporting dissemination of information and knowledge on appropriate technology to improve human, animal, plant, and environmental health.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
This career opportunity will place you directly in a fast-paced work environment where you will continually increase your knowledge and improve your skill set by working on a variety of projects.
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Create WordPress websites.
- Configure and maintain websites.
- Work in WordPress, manage the content, create documentation, create posts, articles, pages work on blogs (Create/add/update news and topics) 4) Research, extract and analyze required data from Google.
The qualifications for this position include:
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Strong Communication (understanding & explaining business logic and technical concepts)
- Very strong research skills
- Desire to learn fast, self-motivated and organized
- Experience in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Understanding of File Sharing Platforms (SharePoint, iCloud, OneDrive)
- Time management and planning skills Benefits
- Previous work experience will be an added advantage
Please submit the following for consideration in the internship position:
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Motivation letter explaining why you are the best candidate.
- Various samples of similar work done before (samples of websites created and maintained).
Kindly submit your application by 8th July 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org