Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ABOUT BIOVISION AFRICA TRUST
BvAT is a not-for-profit organization established in Kenya in 2009 by the Biovision Foundation for ecological development in Switzerland and based in the International Centre of Insect Physiology and Ecology (ICIPE) in Nairobi. The Trust’s goal is to alleviate poverty and improve the livelihoods of smallholder farmers in Kenya and other African countries through supporting dissemination of information and knowledge on appropriate technology to improve human, animal, plant, and environmental health.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
This career opportunity will place you directly in a fast-paced work environment where you will continually increase your knowledge and improve your skill set by working on a variety of projects.
THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Develop and manage the weekly social media content calendar.
- Develop new and fresh social media strategies and tactics to increase engagement, reach, and following.
- Carry out content marketing for the website and blog.
- Handle day-to-day social media pages for EOA-I such as Linked In, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube, and Pinterest.
- Adequately utilize the use of social media tools such as Hootsuite to plan, report and oversee content across all socials.
- Develop engaging multimedia content for different social media pages.
- Formulate product launch campaigns, giveaways, contests, or campaigns to elevate brand positioning.
- Develop and maintain a strong rapport with influencers across the social media platforms.
- Prepare weekly comprehensive reports indicating the performance of social media channels.
- Design news articles flyers for posting on social media platforms and websites
- Design flyers for upcoming events for posting on social media platforms and websites
- Design artworks such as posters, fliers, presentation slides, signages, banners, brochures, and all other forms of communication items
- Design merchandise artworks such as branded company notebooks, mugs, t-shirts, hoodies, flash disks etc.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree in Graphic Design, Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or any other related field
- Experience and passion managing social media pages and trends
- Experience in graphic design
- A basic understanding of influencer marketing
- Knowledge of social media tools like Hootsuite
- Creative thinker and self-starter
- Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills
- Excellent writing and editing skills. Must be able to write articles, blog post
- In-depth knowledge on effective social media marketing techniques
- Experience in managing website content will be an added advantage
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Knowledge and skills will be highly appreciated.
Please submit the following for consideration in the internship position:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter explaining why you are the best candidate
- Various samples of similar work done before
Kindly submit your application by 8th July 2022 to email@example.com