Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Cyber Security Specialist (Email & Cloud)
The Cyber Security Specialist (Email and Cloud) is responsible for maintaining the integrity and confidentiality of the organization’s data while in use, in motion and in situ, through preventing, detecting, and resolving security threats to KCB Group email and cloud infrastructures. The holder is also responsible for the deployment, testing, and maintenance of security solutions for email and cloud infrastructure.
- Administer, optimize, and support the Bank’s email security solutions, perimeter email security and cloud security solutions in compliance with the Bank’s policies and standards.
- Collaborate with the Cybersecurity Intelligence and Security Operations Centre (CiSOC) in the continuous monitoring and defence of the Bank’s email and cloud infrastructure for cybersecurity threat indicators, assist to detect, report, and respond to email and cloud security violations/incidents.
- Appropriately and practically defend the Bank’s cloud deployment infrastructure, in accordance with established policies, procedures, guidelines and practices.
- Develop Email and Cloud Security Policies and Minimum-Security Configuration Baseline Standards in line with industry best practices and technologies commensurate with risk and regulatory requirements and implementing the same cost effectively.
- Define, create, and deliver compliance reports and relevant metrics in Email and Cloud security to senior management, utilizing automation as deemed fit.
- Provide technical email and cloud security related support to projects from inception through to successful implementation in a bid to ensure that email security and overall cloud security is built in from project inception.
- Drive the adoption of cloud security solutions, working collaboratively with other Cyber Security specialists and teams to identify, implement and monitor such security solutions.
- Conduct continuous audit of email and cloud infrastructure security configuration of all email and cloud infrastructure to provide optimum security, performance, and availability.
- Provide input into Cyber Security risk and control self-assessments by leveraging specialized knowledge in email and cloud security.
- Research on and provide technical email and cloud security expertise in the Group Cyber Security department.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science / Telecommunications / Engineering (Electrical, Electronic) or related field from a recognized institution.
- Professional certification in Security such as CISA, CCSP, CISSP and Cloud security certification such as Azure, Oracle, AWS, Google.
- 5 years’ progressive experience in Information Technology with at least 2 years’ experience in Cyber Security
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
The above position is demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Tuesday,12th July 2022.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.