Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Wellness & Employee Experience. This position is responsible for the management of the Staff Medical Scheme in liaison and partnership with the KCB Insurance Agency, implementation of the Staff Wellness Programs and Employee Assistance Programs.
- Formulate input to the Staff Wellness Strategy relating to own HR Area.
- Manage and coordinate the annual review of Schemes, Programs, Initiatives and Benefits relating to Staff Wellness Programs and implement / coordinate approved outcomes within policy and approval mandates.
- Proactively support the delivery of Schemes, Programs, Initiatives and Benefits relating to Wellness Programs.
- Offer guidance to staff and line managers on HR Policies, procedures and processes relating to the Wellness Program.
- Manage and coordinate the Wellness Program in line with the KCB Bank policies and procedures.
- Respond to staff and line management enquiries on Staff Wellness matters.
- In liaison with Employee Relations Managers and the Health and Safety Manager, develop and sustain an enabling work environment for staff, implement staff wellness schemes, initiatives, policies and procedures.
- Manage and or maintain relationships with Internal/ External customers/stakeholders/supplies relating to own HR Area.
- Provide secretarial support for business and or staff committees, schemes, initiatives or forums relating to own HR area.
- Maintain accurate and consistent data, records and statistics of Schemes, Programs, Initiatives and Benefits relating to Staff Wellness Programs.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medical related field: Nursing, Medicine, Clinical Medicine.
- Professional qualification in counselling/psychology psychology/clinical psychology/nursing is an added advantage.
- At least 4 years’ experience in offering counselling/ psychology services.
- Professional qualification in Human Resource Management is an added advantage
- Master’s degree in Human Resource Management or Business-related field is an added advantage
The above position is demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Tuesday, 12th July 2022.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.