Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Royal Media Services Limited wishes to recruit suitably qualified staff for the above positions. The Job holder will be responsible for the overall sound of the stations they will be assigned. They will be required to work closely with presenters and voice over artists in order to deliver quality productions fit for broadcast. They will also be required to competently interpret client and sales team’s briefs in commercial production to suit the client’s needs. They will need to have a clear understanding of the existing as well as potential environmental industry dynamics and be ready to adapt with the ever-changing demands and challenges.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful candidate will among others be able to do the following;
- Station imaging
- Programmes production
- Commercial production
- News production
- Recording, directing, editing and packaging all pre- recorded properties
- Managing presenters for both pre-recorded and recorded output
- Quality control
- On air- support
Skills and Personal attribute
- A good ear for music
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Swahili and one other (Vernacular)
- Demonstrated ability to direct, edit and package sound creatively (attach demo/show reel with application)
- Demonstrated ability to write and present creative scripts and promotional concepts
- Great communication and time manager skills
- Good people skills
- Passionate and energetic
- Able to work at odd hours and remote locations
Academic and professional experience
- A bachelor’s Degree/Diploma preferably in the arts
- Mass communication training
- Proficient in use of audio production software like adobe audition and cool edit pro
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in radio
- Any other qualification in radio production an added advantage
- Must be social media savvy, innovative and creative
If you find this a good challenge and you qualify, please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your subject quote the code HRD/RAP/06/2022
Closing date will be Friday 8th July 2022 at 5pm. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted