Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The University of Nairobi has received funding from the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) to support implementation of the Kenya Health Partnerships for Quality Services (HIV, FP/RMNCAH, Nutrition and WASH) in Nairobi and Kajiado Counties through the USAID Fahari ya Jamii Project. For successful implementation, the Project seeks to competitively fill the above position.
This is a full time position based in Kajiado and Nairobi.
The holder of this position will provide overall leadership and technical support to the sub county based technical teams and oversee the design, planning and implementation of all aspects of supported HIV/TB activities at the county, sub county and facility level in compliance with national and donor guidelines and policies.
The applicant should have a degree in Clinical Medicine or Nursing with at least four (4) years’ experience.
Advanced HIV/TB Care and Treatment trainings will be a distinct advantage.
Hands on clinical experience in HIV service delivery and technical coordination.
Proven experience and familiarity with MOH/GOK health systems.
Terms of appointment
This a position whose tenure is one (1) year contract renewable based on performance and by mutual consent. The salary is negotiable depending on the level of education and work experience.
1. Applicants should email their application letters, certified copies of certificates and curriculum vitae (CV) giving details of their qualifications, experience and three (3) referees, as well as indicating their telephone and e-mail contacts.
2. Applications and related documents should be forwarded through applicants’ Heads of Departments, where applicable, and be addressed to the Director, Human Resource, University of Nairobi.
3. Applicants should state their current designations, salaries and other benefits attached to those designations.
4. The application letter must bear the reference code indicated in the advertisement.
5. Late applications will not be considered.
6. Applications should be emailed to email@example.com as one file in PDF.
CLOSING DATE: TUESDAY, JULY 12, 2022
THE UNIVERSITY OF NAIROBI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED.