Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The role is accountable for formulating, revising and implementing investment strategies through the investment team and/or in a defined area. The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results through efforts.
- Developing and implementing effective investment processes and strategies
- Conducting thorough research on investment market behavior
- Providing clients with investment recommendations
- Ensuring that the investment processes comply with the industry standards and the laws and regulations
- Keeping up to date with any changes or developments in the investment sector
- Significant responsibility in assisting the business achieve its objectives
- Responsible for implementing robust thought process around the investment philosophy, strategy, and portfolio management processes
- Responsible for implementing the disciplines around governance, compliance, and general control environment within investments
- Responsible for the client relationship in the business
- Responsible for the development of new solutions as approved by the MD Asset Management or the Board of Directors
- Responsible for ensuring that efficient investment processes and practices are in place
- Responsible for people management aspects of the investment department
- Conducting and supervising due diligence process for alternative investment ideas
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business or in a related field
- Qualification in relevant professional field i.e. ICIFA, CFA, CISI (added advantage)
Minimum ten (10) years’ relevant experience, (5) years in supervisory role.
Skills and Attributes
- People management
- Good coaching skills
- Commercial awareness
- Strong leadership skills
- Outstanding cross-functional coordination ability
- Ability to “constructively dissent”
- Ability to build strong relationships across the organization
- Established organizational skills
- Good awareness of both the internal and external market environment
- In-depth understanding of the Company’s strategic mission
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, strictly apply through: https://cic.co.ke/career/ clearly indicating the position being applied for.
The application should reach us by close of business on 11th July, 2022. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 10th August, 2022 consider your application unsuccessful.
N/B: This job advert is open to both internal and external candidates.