Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The role of the fund administrator – creations, is to provide accountability for day to day on boarding process of new accounts and maintain existing member accounts. The role will deliver operational effectiveness ensuring accuracy in data capturing, correct data handling, prompt account creation, seamless account creation process, TAT on client creation excellent client experience at first touch point.
- Responsible for reviewing new accounts opening documents as per requirements list
- Responsible for confirming accuracy of member data captured
- Review and follow up on source of funds documents from customers
- Provide delivery of seamless customer service through maintenance of accurate data records.
- Receive and respond to general enquiries from customers and agents in regards to account opening
- Responsible for Confirming change of static data as provided
- Manage calls and complaints on all account opening matters
- Maintain high service standard levels by maintaining a seamless customer onboarding process.
- Lead, direct and develop a high performing account opening team
- Responsible for maintaining accurate customer data records
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Banking or Economics or its equivalent from a recognized institution
- Part qualification in relevant professional field (added advantage)
- Up to two (5) years’ relevant experience
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good analytical skills
- Computer literate in MS Office and other office applications
- Understanding of the working environment /competitors
- Technical competence in asset management operations
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, strictly apply through: https://cic.co.ke/career/ clearly indicating the position being applied for.
The application should reach us by close of business on 11th July, 2022. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 10th August, 2022 consider your application unsuccessful.
N/B: This job advert is open to both internal and external candidates.