Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
To generate revenue for department and company to within the assigned markets and channels as a source of profitable business for the company through development of strong relationships and partnerships.
- Plan and carry out consumer education within the assigned markets and channels.
- Generate and build revenues through effective daily sales management of BOM Pensions, Sales Manager Unit Trust
- Sourcing of Business (new & renewal) and services clients.
- Capacity building of intermediaries in the market
- Building & maintain strategic alliances for business growth with intermediaries and industry stakeholders
- Constantly updating clients on new and existing products.
- Liaising with departments to ensure timely service delivery to the clients.
- Collect market intelligence reports and prepare reports
- Oversee development of prompt quotation and tender documents preparation and delivery to clients/intermediaries.
- Carry out risk surveys for the business
- Recruit, train, motivate and retain strategic alliance for business growth with intermediaries and industry stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance to the set in place.
- Carry out performance appraisal, coaching and mentoring staff;
- Participate in planning and budgeting for the department and
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Part professional qualification in CISI, CPA of CFA
- Minimum of six (6) years’ relevant experience in a similar position, two (2) of which at supervisory level
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer care skills
- Leadership skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Computer literate in MS Office and other office applications
- Understanding of the working environment /competitors
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, strictly apply through: https://cic.co.ke/career/ clearly indicating the position being applied for.
The application should reach us by close of business on 11th July, 2022. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 10th August, 2022 consider your application unsuccessful.
N/B: This job advert is open to both internal and external candidates.