Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
To provide general customer service in respect to all lines of business for all CICAM Departments.
- Checking on the correspondence Wealth Advisors with CMA regulations.
- Confirm compliance of the necessary regulatory business licenses.
- Product input for the customer service reports.
- Receive, stamp, scan, index and distribute customer mail within the subsidiary
- Handle phone calls and visitors as well as resolve customers’ communication through electronic and physical channels.
- Handle customer service issues and queries.
- Escalate customer queries to the relevant job role if necessary
- Maintain professional ambience within the office premises
- Promote organization’s customer service charter
- Support all CIC event both for internal events and those involving CICAM and Stakeholders and/or the general public
- Participate in harnessing new business and servicing existing clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant business field
- CISI, Customer Service Certification will be an added advantage.
- Up to two (2) years’ relevant experience.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer care skills
- Computer literate in MS Suite
- Understanding of the working environment/competitors.
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, strictly apply through: https://cic.co.ke/career/ clearly indicating the position being applied for.
The application should reach us by close of business on 11th July, 2022. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 10th August, 2022 consider your application unsuccessful.
N/B: This job advert is open to both internal and external candidates.