Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Credit Administrators (2)
The successful candidates will be responsible for growth and management of a quality Loan Book, generation of related management reports in accordance with the SACCO credit policy and in line with Sacco regulatory standards.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. In charge of growth and quality Loan portfolio.
2. Responsible for all credit reports such as PAR analysis Portfolio distribution reports, monthly credit reports Regulatory returns and any other information required by credit manager.
3. Co-ordinate securities perfection process.
4. Foster teamwork, ensure motivation and discipline among credit staff.
5. Enforce compliance of all credit policies and procedures.
6. Enforcing proper filing of customer Loan records and documents.
7. Enforcement of overall sectors strategies within the branches.
8. Verification of system transactions relating to credit.
9. Champion on all credit systems and modules that support credit processes.
10. Handling all credit related customer complaints and keeping a record of the same.
11. Any other lawful duty as may be assigned from time to time.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business Administration or any other business related field. A Diploma in Credit management or Cooperative Management from a recognized Institution will be an added advantage.
2. KCSE C+ (plus) and above.
3. Computer literacy with skills in Microsoft office suite coupled with ability to do data analysis with the mentioned applications.
1. At least 2 Years’ experience working in a supervisory position preferably in a Sacco, Microfinance or Bank.
Skills & Proficiency
1. Self-driven, an eye for detail and capacity to meet strict deadlines while working under pressure with minimal supervision.
2. Proven leadership skills.
3. Good analytical skills and ability to think outside the box.
4. Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
5. Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
To APPLY for this Credit Administrator position Click on the Apply Button Below. Upload a combined PDF document containing National ID/Passport, Cover letter, detailed CV including at least 3 referees, Academic certificates and any other relevant supporting documents.
Confirm all details are ok before you SUBMIT your application.
NB: Multiple applications from one applicant will not be accepted.
Hardcopy applications will not be accepted.
Dhabiti Sacco is an equal opportunity employer and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline for Applications is on 29th July 2022 at 5:00 PM.