Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
HUMAN RESOURCE AND ADMINISTRATION MANAGER (1)
The successful candidate will lead and direct the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including interviewing & hiring of staff, administering pay, benefits, leave and enforcing company policies and
practices according to the Sacco Human Resource Policy in consultation with the Chief Executive Officer.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Conduct Training Needs (TNA) for the Sacco, creating annual training calendars for CEO’s approval and maintenance of training records.
2. Maintenance of HR records including continuous update, storage and retrieval of records.
3. Coordinate HR Programs in the Sacco including Leave Management, team building activities and Staff Welfare.
4. Ensuring the Sacco is compliant with the relevant employment laws and requirements at all times.
5. Preparation of employee separation notices and related documentation under CEO’s guidance and conducting staff exit interviews to determine the reasons for exit.
6. Payroll preparation and administration.
7. Any other lawful duty as assigned from time to time.
1. Degree in Human Resource Management or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
2. C+ (Plus) and above in KCSE or its equivalent.
3. Thorough understanding of Labor Laws and related matters.
4. No record of violation of chapter 6 of the Kenya Constitution.
1. Satisfactorily served in a similar role in a comparable organization for at least 3 years.
Skills & Proficiency
1. Proven leadership skills.
2. Strong communication and negotiation skills.
3. Problem solving and conflict management.
4. Proven levels of resilience.
To APPLY for this Human Resource & Admin Manager position Click on the Apply Button Below. Upload a combined PDF document containing National ID/Passport, Cover letter, detailed CV including at least 3 referees, Academic certificates and any other relevant supporting documents.
Confirm all details are ok before you SUBMIT your application.
NB: Multiple applications from one applicant will not be accepted.
Hardcopy applications will not be accepted.
Dhabiti Sacco is an equal opportunity employer and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline for Application is on 29th July 2022 at 5:00 PM.
You must be logged in to post a comment.