Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
I&M Bank is a leading commercial bank headquartered in Kenya with a growing regional presence. The Bank offers a wide range of commercial banking and financial products and services, and prides itself on introducing innovative products and services based on the needs of its customers. We are seeking to recruit a competent and highly motivated individual with extensive experience and abilities to support business growth in the following position:
MANAGER CORPORATE RELATIONSHIP
The incumbent is responsible for ensuring quality business growth of both the asset and liability book with an emphasis on the Asset book which falls under the corporate portfolio through prospecting for new clients for the Bank as well as the I&M Group, in line with targets and expectations. This role also ensures the retention of customers and growing the existing book through the deeper penetration into the existing customer’s business/ personal banking requirement and effective management of the relationship/customer experience.
The Incumbent will report to the Assistant General Manager Corporate Banking and will be responsible to:
- Manage and sustain a portfolio of corporate customers ensuring optimisation of value to both bank and customer, building long term viable relationships founded on credit principles and customer service excellence, delivered efficiently.
- Responsible for business development both with new customers and with existing customers where you will be expected to increase wallet share.
- Maintain relationship plans for all customers and drive achievement of strategic customer plans
- Execution of sales growth strategies and targets in collaboration with the banks business partners.
- Achieve portfolios annual financial target which will include growth in number of accounts, balance sheet, Revenue and profitability growth.
- Management of portfolio quality while ensuring adherence SLA’s, Policies and procedures.
- Management of portfolio at risk ensuring contained within the limits set to minimize NPL
- Adherence to policies and procedures and ensuring up to date reporting, including adherence to SLA
- Driving customer satisfaction (NPS Score), ensuring customer requests and complaints are attended to timely and concisely
- Regular client visits to review business requirements, assessing assets under securities held/offered and submitting call reports
- Cross selling the Bank’s and Group’s products
- Conduct and submit of annual and where required interim review of customers facilities
- Initiating the securities perfection process, obtaining necessary documents, initially vetting the documents, and following through the process to ensure securities are perfected in a timely manner;
- Regularly following up excess drawings and loan arrears and delinquent accounts under assigned portfolio, and submission of monthly reports to senior management;
- Providing feedback to customers in reply to their requests/requirements in a timely manner;
- Liaising with other departments and Branches to ensure customer requests are processed in good time;
- Ensure compliance with sanctioned terms and conditions with respect to account operations and provision of all requisite documents, covenants, etc;
- Complying with audit observations under allotted portfolio; initiating necessary action and following up with clients;
- Educating/creating awareness to the client on new products such as Banking regulations, requirements, industry trends; and
- Providing feedback to Senior Management on customer requirements/ market trends/product development to suit the needs of the customers.
- Master’s degree in Business, Finance or its equivalent from a recognized institution will be an added advantage; and
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or a Business related field from a recognized institution
- Associate of Kenya Institute of Bankers (AKIB) or its equivalent; and
- Relevant professional membership where applicable.
- At least 5 years relevant experience
- Ability to write complex letters, comprehensive reports and to perform complex calculations.
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills; and
- Knowledgeable in accounting and credit analysis.
- Analysis and good judgement
- Ability to work under pressure
If you believe you meet the above requirements log onto our website http://www.imbank.com and click on careers and apply for the position. Your application should reach us as soon as possible but not later than 6th July 2022.