Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
MCCC Clinical Officer
- Performing routine HIV related medical and surgical procedures
- Interpreting medical tests and prescription of treatment
- Medical assessment and referral where necessary
- Supervising and counseling of staff engaged in routine patient’s care
- Giving support and health education to patients
- Managing TB patients
- Attending to PMTCT clients
- Offering preventive services such as PEP and PREP
- Giving CMEs to the team
Required Qualifications for the Position
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine
- Registered by Clinical Council
- 2 Years’ experience
- HIV training is an added advantage
If you are interested in the above position and you meet the requirements listed, please send your application together with a detailed CV, copies of Academic Certificates, three  referees and include their telephone contacts and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us not later than 7th July 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Please note Mater Misericordiae Hospital does not charge any fee at any stage of our recruitment process