Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Ref: RA/RS/01
Our client, Segera Retreat is a wildlife sanctuary at the heart of Laikipia Plateau with a sustainable lifestyle focused around conservation, community, culture, and commerce (4Cs)
They are looking for a Revenue Accountant who will be responsible for handling the checks and balances of revenues generated in the organization. The main role involves managing the finances of the organization and keeping excellent financial records.
The incumbent will be based at their Nanyuki Office.
- Processing of system-generated booking invoices.
- Processing and reconciliation of ETR invoices
- Reconciliation of revenue on the Reservations booking system ResRequest and the accounting System
- Reconciliation of accounts receivable and accounts payable pertaining to revenue.
- Management, reconciliation and payment of invoices due to third-party suppliers.
- Management, receipt, and reconciliation of Bank deposits and Credit Card payments.
- Management of co-relation of Extras paid for at the Retreat (Shop Sales, Spa Treatments, Beverage) with captured records of the same on Request
- Processing and generation of receipts of payments (Electronic Receipts in Chronological Order)
- Preparation of monthly income reports with deposits received and utilized including guest ledger accounts to reflect deposits/utilization/balances.
- Management of expected cash flow based on System billed invoices /schedule of payments invoiced and payment due date. (Invoices billed overview)
- Record keeping of cancellation fees received, deposits deferred to future use and credit notes issued.
- Identify and resolve outstanding balances on monthly basis.
- Generation of forecast reports, statistics, and revenue analysis reports.
- Management and monthly report of Travel Shoppe income and expenditure
- Communicating any changes in Rate Of Exchange or VAT elements with the approval of the CFO
- Assist in the budget-making process
- Communicate to agents and suppliers any changes in company financial policies
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance option
- CPA K will be an added advantage
- MUST possess a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft excel
- Able to work in a team and produce quality output under tight deadlines
- Relevant skills in Accounting software e.g. ERP solutions or quick books
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A high degree of honesty, integrity, and reliability
- Good attendance record and able to take instructions.
- Must have a clean personnel record with good moral character
- Quick learner with a positive attitude
- Must be highly organized and able to deal with a high volume of data
- Able to work proactively and independently with a team in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to work long hours
- Ability to work well under pressure
An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications, and experience.
To apply follow the link below https://by-appointment-africa.breezy.hr/p/88310c5e5d2a-revenue-accountant-segera-retreat ,quoting the Job Reference in the subject header of your mail.
To apply, send your updated CV in word format with an application letter using the link provided, demonstrate how your skills, experience and qualifications are transferrable to the role.
Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted.