Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
DEPUTY DIRECTOR, CONSUMER PROTECTION (1 POSITION) EPRA JOB
GRADE 3 (5 YEARS CONTRACT)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and implement policies on Consumer protection;
- Development of and implementation of corporate service charter;
- Researching, planning and reviewing of the customer service charter;
- Developing effective communication channels for consumer engagement;
- Maintaining an effective communication and creation of awareness of EPRA services to the stakeholders;
- Preparing procedures, for dissemination of information to consumers;
- Conducting customer satisfaction surveys;
- Handling related customer queries and complaints;
- Conducting consumer awareness campaigns;
- Implementing customer survey report recommendations;
- Monitoring and evaluation of effectiveness of customer engagement initiatives;
- Supervision of Preparation of departmental budgets;
- Developing departmental performance targets;
- Preparing departmental procurement plans;
- Preparing departmental work plans; and
- Ensuring the quality management systems are adhered to.
- At least eight (10) years relevant work experience five (5) of which should have been in management level;
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Law, Criminology, Economics, Education, Environmental Sciences, Social Sciences, Communication and Public Relations or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- A Master’s degree in engineering, Law, Criminology, Education, Economics, Environmental Sciences, Social Sciences, Communication and Public Relations or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Membership of professional body in good standing, where applicable;
- Certificate in Management Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in Computer applications skills;
- Demonstrated results in work performance; and
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
Mandatory Requirements for all Positions
Applicants MUST provide the following documents on application:
- A Signed application letter;
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating their current and previous employers, positions held, current and expected salary, level of education and names of at least three professional referees, two of which must be working in the current organization;
- Copies of academic and professional certificates;
- Copy of Birth Certificate; and
- Copy of National Identification Card.
Interested and qualified individuals are required to submit their applications through email Recruitment22@epra.go.ke not later than 5.00 p.m. on 31st July 2022, addressed to the undersigned:
The Director General,
Energy & Petroleum Regulatory Authority (EPRA),
P.O Box 42681 – 00100,
EPRA is an equal opportunity employer. Youth, female candidates, Persons with Disability (PWD) and marginalized are strongly encouraged to apply.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to avail original and copy of application letter, Curriculum Vitae; certified copies of the relevant academic and professional certificates; national identity card; birth certificate and valid clearance certificates from KRA; HELB; EACC; Credit Reference Bureau and Kenya Police as per chapter six of the Constitution during the interview.