Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
DIRECTOR, CORPORATE SERVICES (1 POSITION) – EPRA JOB GRADE 2
(5 YEARS CONTRACT)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Initiating the formulation and oversee the execution of policies, plans and strategies in the functional areas of Finance, Corporate Communications, Information and Communications Technology, Human Resource and Administration.
- Providing leadership so as to foster a culture that promotes team capability, efficiency and reflects the values which facilitate performance, professionalism and innovation by staff in the Directorate and throughout EPRA;
- Ensuring financial prudence and discipline for Financial Accounting, Planning, Treasury management, budgeting and budgetary controls within the existing legal and regulatory framework;
- Ensuring efficient service delivery to stakeholders
- Coordinating the development of the communication and branding strategy
- Ensuring enhanced corporate image of EPRA through effective communication and branding
- Safeguarding the image of EPRA through appropriate corporate communications strategies and policies
- Ensuring effective development and implementation of ICT tools for effective service delivery;
- Ensuring effective implementation and compliance with all legislative requirements relating to corporate services;
- Institute strategies that will ensure EPRA attracts and retains optimal human resource capital that will effectively achieve EPRA’s strategic objectives
- Managing and controlling the directorate’s budget;
- Coordinating the achievement of directorate’s performance contracting targets, work plans and performance reporting;
- Executing the instructions from the Chief Executive Officer;
- Overseeing the development and implementation of Internal Controls;
- Reviewing all the financial reports and submit to the relevant institutions;
- Assist in developing the agenda for corporate services; and
- Prepare and present relevant position papers to Management/Authority.
- A minimum period of twelve (12) years relevant work experience six (6) years’ should be in a management position;
- A Bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields; Human Resource Management and Development, Business Administration, Public Administration, Finance, Commerce or equivalent from a recognized institution;
- A Master’s degree in any of the following fields; Human Resource Management and Development, Business Administration, Public Administration, Finance, Commerce or equivalent from a recognized institution;
- CPS (K) or CPA (K);
- Professional qualification and membership in good standing;
- Leadership Course lasting not less than six (6) weeks (Cumulative) from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in Computer applications;
- Demonstrated results in work performance; and
- Fulfilled requirement of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya.
Mandatory Requirements for all Positions
Applicants MUST provide the following documents on application:
- A Signed application letter;
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating their current and previous employers, positions held, current and expected salary, level of education and names of at least three professional referees, two of which must be working in the current organization;
- Copies of academic and professional certificates;
- Copy of Birth Certificate; and
- Copy of National Identification Card.
Interested and qualified individuals are required to submit their applications through email Recruitment22@epra.go.ke not later than 5.00 p.m. on 31st July 2022, addressed to the undersigned:
The Director General,
Energy & Petroleum Regulatory Authority (EPRA),
P.O Box 42681 – 00100,
EPRA is an equal opportunity employer. Youth, female candidates, Persons with Disability (PWD) and marginalized are strongly encouraged to apply.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to avail original and copy of application letter, Curriculum Vitae; certified copies of the relevant academic and professional certificates; national identity card; birth certificate and valid clearance certificates from KRA; HELB; EACC; Credit Reference Bureau and Kenya Police as per chapter six of the Constitution during the interview.