Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ICT OFFICER (1 POSITION) EPRA JOB GRADE 6 (PERMANENT & PENSIONABLE) REF: VA/40/6/2022
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing technical expertise for requirements analysis to enhance the quality of system design;
- Installing, configuring and maintaining ICT systems;
- Designing, developing, testing and implementation of software solutions as per user requirements;
- Maintaining and configuring of systems and databases;
- Liaising with vendors on installation, configuration and maintenance of applications, network systems and infrastructure;
- Devising and implementing measures to enhance safety, security and accountability for ICT systems and infrastructure;
- Providing user support and training;
- Develop and implement data governance policy;
- Deploy data analytics systems;
- Undertaking repairs and maintenance of ICT equipment and associated peripherals;
- Drawing specifications for ICT equipment;
- Developing, reviewing and maintaining support documentation to assist end-users with restoring services;
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to provide technical support while monitoring, analyzing and reporting on systems performance;
- Contributing to building capacity within the EPRA and ensuring effective knowledge sharing;
- Monitoring and making recommendation to improve the performance of network, system and application security solutions to highlight areas of non-compliance and inform the development of improved practices and processes;
- Implementing the allocation of access privileges of users to ensure appropriate security settings are applied in accordance with organization policies and application owner-defined parameters;
- Investigation of security breaches investigations to guide the refinement of information security policies and practices; and
- Providing virus protection defenses, review information systems for breaches in security and secure servers from unauthorized use.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Communication Technology, Electronics Engineering or any other ICT related disciplines with a bias in computer science from a recognized institution; and
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
Mandatory Requirements for all Positions
Applicants MUST provide the following documents on application:
- A Signed application letter;
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating their current and previous employers, positions held, current and expected salary, level of education and names of at least three professional referees, two of which must be working in the current organization;
- Copies of academic and professional certificates;
- Copy of Birth Certificate; and
- Copy of National Identification Card.
Interested and qualified individuals are required to submit their applications through email Recruitment22@epra.go.ke not later than 5.00 p.m. on 31st July 2022, addressed to the undersigned:
The Director General,
Energy & Petroleum Regulatory Authority (EPRA),
P.O Box 42681 – 00100,
EPRA is an equal opportunity employer. Youth, female candidates, Persons with Disability (PWD) and marginalized are strongly encouraged to apply.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to avail original and copy of application letter, Curriculum Vitae; certified copies of the relevant academic and professional certificates; national identity card; birth certificate and valid clearance certificates from KRA; HELB; EACC; Credit Reference Bureau and Kenya Police as per chapter six of the Constitution during the interview.