Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
MANAGER, CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS (DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS)
(1 POSITION) – EPRA JOB GRADE 4 (PERMANENT & PENSIONABLE) REF: VA/19/6/2022
Duties and Responsibilities
- Building the Authority’s social media presence on Facebook, Twitter and other respective social media platforms;
- Timely production and dissemination of online publications (newsletters, briefs, Communiqué, and brochures);
- Designs advertising campaigns for the Authority including corporate media campaigns, events on social media;
- Develop overall digital communication strategy for the Authority in support of its objectives;
- Timely review and implementation of the social media strategy;
- Develop daily Digital activity briefs on energy related matters, maintain a digital activity database, and disseminate the information to staff;
- Develop and implement a social media marketing plan;
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review with approval from Deputy Director Corporate Communication;
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, designs;
- Develop and implement customer service response to common complaints and a process in which they are resolved and communicated;
- Develop and maintain social media profiles and quality content on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn;
- Manage content and management of the Authority’s website and all other digital platforms;
- Monitor and Evaluate the performance of the Authority’s Digital platforms;
- Developing programs, plans and Budget for the department;
- Mentoring and Coaching staff; and
- Ensuring achievement of the departmental targets.
- At least eight (8) years relevant work experience three (3) of which should have been in supervisory role;
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, journalism, Public Relations, Marketing or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- A Master’s Degree in Communication, journalism Public Relations, Marketing or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Professional qualification and membership in good standing;
- Management course lasting not less four (4) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in computer skills;
- Demonstrated results in work performance; and
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
Mandatory Requirements for all Positions
Applicants MUST provide the following documents on application:
- A Signed application letter;
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating their current and previous employers, positions held, current and expected salary, level of education and names of at least three professional referees, two of which must be working in the current organization;
- Copies of academic and professional certificates;
- Copy of Birth Certificate; and
- Copy of National Identification Card.
Interested and qualified individuals are required to submit their applications through email Recruitment22@epra.go.ke not later than 5.00 p.m. on 31st July 2022, addressed to the undersigned:
The Director General,
Energy & Petroleum Regulatory Authority (EPRA),
P.O Box 42681 – 00100,
EPRA is an equal opportunity employer. Youth, female candidates, Persons with Disability (PWD) and marginalized are strongly encouraged to apply.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to avail original and copy of application letter, Curriculum Vitae; certified copies of the relevant academic and professional certificates; national identity card; birth certificate and valid clearance certificates from KRA; HELB; EACC; Credit Reference Bureau and Kenya Police as per chapter six of the Constitution during the interview.