Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
MANAGER, RESOURCE MOBILIZATION & RISK MANAGEMENT (1 POSITION)
EPRA JOB GRADE 4 (PERMANENT & PENSIONABLE)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Initiating development of policies, strategies procedures, guidelines for resource mobilization and partnership development;
- Advising Management on all resource mobilization and partnership issues;
- Developing and updating donor and partner database;
- Developing a framework for stakeholders’ collaborations;
- Developing and reviewing proposals for resource mobilization;
- Reviewing external proposals for resource and technical assistance;
- Ensuring implementation and reviewing of resource mobilization, strategies and programs;
- Overseeing the development of strategies and work planning for resource mobilization and partnership creation;
- Coordinating implementation of innovative channels of resource mobilization;
- Initiating formulation of EPRA resource mobilization strategy in line with the mandate and strategic objectives;
- Initiating partnership dialogue with bilateral partners and international financial institutions;
- Overseeing coordination, planning, development, and management of a public and private sector collaborations for resource mobilization;
- Assessing opportunities for resource mobilization and identifying and mapping current and potential donors;
- Fostering partnerships between EPRA and development partners, local and international organizations;
- Coordinating mobilization of resources;
- Coordinating the review of agreements with donors;
- Developing systems and procedures to monitor collection of EPRA’s resources;
- Advising management on potential opportunities for resource mobilization and partnership developments;
- Overseeing effective marketing and creation of awareness of EPRA products;
- Ensuring accountability for the mobilized resources;
- Preparing agenda for management deliberations;
- Ensuring effective utilization of resources in the department;
- Ensuring compliance with stakeholder requirements,
- Coordinate development of Risk Management Policies and strategies;
- Ensuring implementation and compliance with Risk Management Policies and strategies;
- Ensuring compliance with Risk Management standards of all procured goods and services;
- Ensure research on relevant standards for adoption by EPRA;
- Overseeing risk management of EPRA;
- Promoting and monitoring continuous improvement in line with the ISO standards on Risk Management;
- Compiling data for trend analysis and reporting and developing programs or action plans for implementation by EPRA;
- Developing annual Risk Management Improvement plan for review;
- Overseeing compliance with policies and procedures established by EPRA and periodically reviewing the policies/procedures and making recommendations for revisions and improvement where necessary;
- Developing and planning effective training for staff in regard to Risk Management;
- Overseeing management of risk incidents and keeping a record of all risk incidents;
- Partnering with all departments to ensure efficient work flow, Risk management programs and compliance in line with Risk management procedures;
- Compiling documentation and information necessary to assist in the process of strategic planning;
- Overseeing review of Risk management procedures to ensure compliance;
- Regular response to risk questions and concerns;
- Developing programs, work plans and budgets for the division;
- Ensuring staff of the department are appraised; and
- Managing resources and assets allocated to the division.
- At least eight (8) years’ work experience, three (3) of which must be in a supervisory position;
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following fields; Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Business Development, Development Studies, International Relations, Public Administration and Business Administration or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Master’s Degree in any of the following fields; Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Business Development, Development Studies, International Relations, Public Administration and Business Administration or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Management Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Member of a relevant professional body where applicable;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Demonstrated results in work performance; and
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of Constitution.
Mandatory Requirements for all Positions
Applicants MUST provide the following documents on application:
- A Signed application letter;
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating their current and previous employers, positions held, current and expected salary, level of education and names of at least three professional referees, two of which must be working in the current organization;
- Copies of academic and professional certificates;
- Copy of Birth Certificate; and
- Copy of National Identification Card.
Interested and qualified individuals are required to submit their applications through email Recruitment22@epra.go.ke not later than 5.00 p.m. on 31st July 2022, addressed to the undersigned:
The Director General,
Energy & Petroleum Regulatory Authority (EPRA),
P.O Box 42681 – 00100,
EPRA is an equal opportunity employer. Youth, female candidates, Persons with Disability (PWD) and marginalized are strongly encouraged to apply.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to avail original and copy of application letter, Curriculum Vitae; certified copies of the relevant academic and professional certificates; national identity card; birth certificate and valid clearance certificates from KRA; HELB; EACC; Credit Reference Bureau and Kenya Police as per chapter six of the Constitution during the interview.