Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
RISK MANAGEMENT OFFICER (1 POSITION) EPRA JOB GRADE 6 (PERMANENT & PENSIONABLE) REF: VA/50/6/2022
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carrying out quality checks on services procured by EPRA;
- Developing defective books’ reports and corrective action plan on monthly basis;
- Carrying out internal audits on quality compliance and follow-up audits;
- Identifying and estimating the risks affecting the business;
- Undertaking Risk assessment and analysis;
- Carrying out processes such as implementing business continuity plans to limit risks and prepare a mitigation plan;
- Compiling data for trend analysis and reporting;
- implementation of the annual Quality Improvement Plan;
- Development of implementation plans and monitoring and evaluation plans; and
- Carrying out quarterly routine awareness programs on risk management.
- A Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Public Policy/Administration, Strategic Management or other relevant and equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in Computer Application Skills; and
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter six of the Constitution.
Mandatory Requirements for all Positions
Applicants MUST provide the following documents on application:
- A Signed application letter;
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating their current and previous employers, positions held, current and expected salary, level of education and names of at least three professional referees, two of which must be working in the current organization;
- Copies of academic and professional certificates;
- Copy of Birth Certificate; and
- Copy of National Identification Card.
Interested and qualified individuals are required to submit their applications through email Recruitment22@epra.go.ke not later than 5.00 p.m. on 31st July 2022, addressed to the undersigned:
The Director General,
Energy & Petroleum Regulatory Authority (EPRA),
P.O Box 42681 – 00100,
EPRA is an equal opportunity employer. Youth, female candidates, Persons with Disability (PWD) and marginalized are strongly encouraged to apply.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to avail original and copy of application letter, Curriculum Vitae; certified copies of the relevant academic and professional certificates; national identity card; birth certificate and valid clearance certificates from KRA; HELB; EACC; Credit Reference Bureau and Kenya Police as per chapter six of the Constitution during the interview.