Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
To oversee bar operations at the Club under the supervision of the F & B Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and execute all bar staff related matters including planning work schedules, training, performance review, grievances, discipline, training etc.
- Frequently check on upcoming events and plan for them before hand to ensure seamless operations
- Ensure professional services are always rendered to the customers.
- Ensure quality of beverages, cocktails and other drinks served at the bar are of the set standards.
- Ensure all member concerns and complaints are handled promptly and resolved in a timely fashion.
- Ensure correct and prompt billing of all beverages served within the bar service area.
- Ensure physical bar stocktaking as required in the Club policy.
- Raise requisitions for bar items from the store while monitoring bar stocks for an appropriate balance.
- Plan and implement cost control measures and systems to maximize sales and revenue at the bar.
- Assist in developing an operating budget for each of the department’s outlets; after approval, monitors and takes corrective action as necessary to ensure that set budgets are achieved.
- Ensure there is minimal breakage of equipment and crockery within the bar.
- Enforce ISO, HACCP, and other Safety requirements.
- Research about new products in the market, new trends and introduce them to enhance innovation and competitiveness.
- Implement functional improvements for products and service at the beverage station.
- Work to mitigate pilferage and shortages in the bar while being cost conscious to safeguard healthy bottom lines.
Academic qualifications and experience
Diploma in Food and beverage sales and service.
Professional training / Experience in mixology
Specialist training in Bar Tending & Cocktails.
Complete working knowledge of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
People skills with an ability to engage with guests and staff.
Excellent leadership skills, and communication skills.
Attention to detail.
Bar operations skills and knowledge.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send their updated CVs and application letters to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5.00 pm on 5th July 2022 with the email subject being–Bar Supervisor. Karen Country Club is an equal opportunity employer and female candidates are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.