Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Employment Type :Permanent
Job Function :Support Functions (SF)
Scope: Prepare and collect financial information for the Commercial Flowers Business (Budget, Actuals, Sales KPIs)
Act as Junior Analyst,
- Supporting the finance business partners and finance analyst with recurring activities.
- Work with business on specific topics investigating arising issues.
- Grow into a future finance analyst, supporting key stakeholders (mainly sales), with reporting, analysis and financial support.
Provide timely and insightful financial analysis to support all key business decisions
- Support sales team by investigating arising questions on Sales / Cogs / GP for actuals and sales orders
- Update and investigate following sales related reports:
- Cancellation report
- Sales Target report
- Rebate and commission related calculations
- Month-end Sales Cut-off reporting
- Support reconciliation of different data sources / reports
- Royalty revenue and commission bookings
- Review Master data periodically and give guidance to Customer Service
Function cost reporting:
- Supporting the Finance BPs (Lisette Hartkoren and Barbara Wilson) on monthly activities
- Cost Center / Marketing / Transportation cost reporting and analysis
- Month-end closing activities
- Ad hoc projects as necessary to support the business
Knowledge, experience & capabilities
- Bachelor/Master/MBA/Business School in Economics or Finance or in progress
- Understanding of IFRS accounting, budgeting, forecasting and planning processes
- Excel & SAP knowledge are a must, business intelligence systems an advantage
- Power BI and affinity to other business intelligence systems an advantage
- Understanding of Syngenta processes preferred
- Previous experience in Finance / Controlling is a must
Critical technical, professional and personal capabilities
- Strong Analytical skills
- Advanced financial acumen
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- English is a must, other languages are a plus
- Ability to prioritise, especially to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as within (cross-) functional teams
- High focus and energy with a pragmatic mind set and solution-oriented approach