Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Ref. No.
Senior Forensic Investigator
Jubilee Insurance was established in August 1937, as the first locally incorporated Insurance Company based in Mombasa. Jubilee Insurance has spread its sphere of influence throughout the region to become the largest Composite insurer in East Africa, handling Life, Pensions, General and Medical Insurance. Today, Jubilee is the number one insurer in East Africa with over 450,000 clients. Jubilee Insurance has a network of offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi and Mauritius. It is the only ISO certified insurance group listed on the three East Africa stock exchanges – The Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange and Uganda Securities Exchange. Its regional offices are highly rated on leadership, quality and risk management and have been awarded an AA- in Kenya and Uganda, and an A+ in Tanzania. For more information, visit www.JubileeInsurance.com.
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for a Senior Forensic Investigator within the Security, Fraud and Investigations Department.
The position holder will report to the Head of Forensic & Security Services and will be based at the Head Office in Nairobi.
The Senior Forensic Investigator will provide support to the Jubilee Insurance Companies by undertaking Security, forensic, fraud & other investigations including extracting, analysing, and interpreting data, gathering evidence, summarizing & reporting information gathered and other complex business information.
- Assist in the overall administration and running of the Forensic and Security Services Department.
- Assist in the development and walkthrough implementation of effective measures and strategies for security & fraud risk mitigation across the companies and all business lines.
- Assist in designing effective Security, |Fraud, and investigations structures to ensure effective and timely service delivery.
- Carry out investigations of all suspected frauds, theft, and dishonesty against Jubilee Insurance; Obtain information required to form an initial assessment of these offences and identify areas of loss; and subsequently, professionally, and forensically gather evidence to be used to support these offences.
- Prepare comprehensive investigation reports with the objective of presenting evidence gathered in a professional and concise manner.
- Perform regular reviews of exceptions reported in business information by analyzing, interpreting, summarizing, and presenting for further investigations.
- Assist in conducting security & fraud awareness campaigns and as well as training company staff on anti-fraud & security policies and procedures.
- Assist in the Management of 24/7 CCTV Surveillance Control room, Automated Access Control, Intruder Detection and Alarms systems (Security & Fire).
- Represent the company in courts on prosecution of suspects and as well assist in funds tracing, asset identification and recovery of lost revenue.
- Liaise with other internal and external stakeholders and National Police departments including DCI specialized units and stations where necessary.
- Assist in development, configuration, and deployment of security technologies & systems to protect company’s assets (tangible and intangible), systems and personnel.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferrable in Criminology, Forensic) from a reputable university.
- CFE qualification will be an added advantage.
- Case management
- Investigation and search procedures
- Interviewing and interrogation
- Intelligence gathering
- Information analysis
- Evidence management, collection, and preservation
- Security safety and emergency response
- Knowledge in insurance investigation will be added advantage.
At least 5 years’ experience in fraud management, forensic investigation from a Blue-Chip Company. Proven work experience in forensic investigations or having undertaken extensive investigative assignments, in a blue-chip company, is mandatory.
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference
Number and Position by 15th July 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted