Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Date Posted: 30 Jun 2022 | Expires on: 07 Jul 2022
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The jobholder is responsible for developing and implementing the marketing programs initiatives tailored to meet the needs of the affinity market segment and grow the market share and revenue form the segment.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor market share, conduct regular competitor analysis and drive goal setting for niche identification and market growth.
- Co-ordinate the roll out of marketing and customer service strategies and promotional activities in the identified market segment.
- Plan and implement effective product launch and branding initiatives.
- Provide information to enable regular updates on the website.
- Participate in the development of interactive digital platforms for customers.
- Keep the management aware of pertinent public attitudes and concerns so as to enable initiation of appropriate programs for image building.
- Manage staff matters in the section including on-boarding, performance management, staff development, on-the-job training, discipline etc.
- Identify segment specific gaps in the product and/or service and implement initiatives to bridge the gaps.
- Provide direction in the development and implementation of systems of tracking and evaluating financial and non-financial benefits of Marketing and CSR initiatives
- Take responsibility for optimal and prudent use of promotional material to grow the market segment.
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
NATURE AND SCOPE:
- Internal Contacts: Business Development Manager, Branch Managers, Agency Managers, Senior Marketing Officer, Customer Service Officer, Business Development Executives, Operations team.
- External Contacts: Catholic dioceses, Church affiliates, Clients, Brokers.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Minimum Academic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce/Business Management
- ACII, FCII or equivalent
- Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Four (4) years’ experience in an insurance or other financial services organization.
Skills and Attributes
- Supervisory skills
- Adept influencer and negotiator.
- Excellent interpersonal relations and communication skills.
- Good selling and deal closing skills.
- Listening and problem solving.
- Good planning and organization skills.
- High integrity.
Applications with a detailed CV, indicating your telephone contacts with names and addresses of three referees should be emailed to email@example.com not later than 7th July 2022.