Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are a fast growing startup building Africa’s largest impact data labeling workforce by empowering underserved communities to join the digital economy and break the cycle of poverty.
We’re hiring a Quality Analyst to join our growing team! Our ideal candidate has incredible attention to detail and can wear multiple hats. You will play a critical role in helping our delivery team ace pilots and get new business.
- Analyze taskers’ work output against guidelines/standards and providing feedback
- Coaching taskers and helping them improve on their weaknesses
- Providing feedback to Team Leaders on identified areas that individual members of the team need to improve on for coaching
- Compiling and sending daily, weekly and monthly quality reports and send to the Quality Analyst Supervisor and other relevant stakeholders
- Collaborating with Operations to ensure that best standards are revised and updated where need be
- Providing feedback and recommendations on recurring and widespread gaps that should be addressed through training/refresher trainings
- Maintaining an up-to-date record of individual taskers’ quality performance for use in performance reviews
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent communication and feedback skills
- Planning and organization skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Reporting and analysis skills
- Conflict prevention and resolution skills
Department Delivery Locations Nairobi, Remote – Mexico