Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Purpose Statement
The Customer Experience Journey Architect position supports the development of a holistic customer experience strategy that enables the delivery of positive,meaningful interactions across all customer touchpoints.Utilize best practices, like service blueprinting and journey mapping, to update and maintain existing customer experience architectures and create broad alignment across current state processes and a detailed vision for future state processes.Influence design and prioritization decisions that enhance the customer experience through improvements in products, processes, communications and ‘moments that matter’ interactions. This role is a key liaison with internal teams such as marketing, business development, product development, operations, finance, etc. to ensure that gaps in the customer experience—wherever they may occur in the journey—are plugged.
Key Accountabilities(Duties and Responsibilities)
Partner with departmental leadership to build an inclusive vision of the end-to-end customer journey that highlights each department’s contribution to customer experience excellence. Includes Innovation and Growth teams that will develop solutions for existing customer pain points and drive consistent and synergistic experiences across various customer offerings. · Develop and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders to share best practice, drive consistency in resource planning and ensure timely delivery of projects. Ensures the long-term business strategy and the customer roadmap are fully aligned.
· Identify ideal customer profiles and leverages customer journeys to expose gaps in the customer experience across all touchpoints and across all customers’ interactions, transactions and engagements – from account activation to customer support and account closure. · Analyse and synthesize data to identify and apply key insights and trends from Voice of Customer (VOC) programs, customer complaint data, and primary / secondary research to inform the customer journey roadmaps. · “Future State Ideation” design experience – facilitate cross-functional ideation sessions, develop future state experience maps, document experience improvements (e.g. capability gap assessment, identifying necessary initiatives and capabilities to bridge gaps), and validate maps and capabilities. · Partner with Customer Research and Data and Analytics teams to drive an analytical understanding of what matters most to customers, utilizing both existing data and identifying opportunities for new data to better understand the experience across systems, channels and processes from a customer perspective.
· Bring the customer to life through the creation of customer personas that identify customer interests, mind-sets and behaviours. · Creates an understanding around customer interactions during the different stages of the lifecycle through the visualization of customer personas and journey maps that capture touchpoints and highlight areas of friction. · Captures customer pain points and identify gaps between the aspirational customer experience strategy and the reality of the customer journey.
Ideal Job Specifications
· University Degree – Upper 2nd Class or equivalent.
· Customer Journey Mapping certification
· Lean and/or Six Sigma certification or other recognized Business Process Improvement Methodologies
· MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio)
Desired work experience:
· 7+ of experience in Financial or Services industry handling customer experience, business development or product development roles
· 4+ years of experience in service design, user-centred design or process reengineering.
· High level of understanding of customer journeys, bank systems in the industry with practical experience in the use of CRMs and other Banking software
Jul 19, 2022