Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Who are we:
A.P. Moller – Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer’s supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere – all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com
This is an exciting career opportunity to work in a multinational, Global 500 company that makes global trade happen. You will be interacting daily with colleagues internationally, giving you the opportunity to develop your professional skills in a global environment. We provide support for you to shape your own career by achieving expertise and learning on the job.
The ideal candidate will create a work environment conducive for colleagues to deliver the intended customer experience within a country. Maintains focus on voice of customer, employee engagement, staff development and process efficiency and cost.
This role reports directly into the Country CX Manager while leading a diverse team spread across different locations in the country.
- Maintain a pro-active approach on Customer Engagement at Leadership level, by offering suggestions / solutions to move up the value chain
- Overall Delivery of Services to exceed expectation resulting in Customer Delight
- Display strong leadership skills, be able to lead, motivate and engage the direct reports/ larger team that leads to world class employee engagement and staff retention.
- Empower the team to suggest alternate viable solutions and actively resolve customer complaints within stipulated timeframe
- Support / Coach / Encourage and motivate team members for better performance and personal growth
- Operational Excellence (OPEX) as a way of life in Execution.
- Identifying adhoc customer requirements / exceptions and ensure that the feasible requirements are fulfilled with a sense of urgency
- Develop and maintain tools for monitoring performance & deliverable of processes.
- Ownership of landside transport and Customs Services in the country to deliver growth, profit and great customer satisfaction
- Develop and execute cost savings plans in line with procurement logic to deliver a consistently deflationary cost profile while maintaining excellent standards of safety and reliability, including efficient planning and triangulation
- Improve the asset utilization of key transport modes including contracted rail and truck networks while build strong and collaborative relationships with both established and new vendors
- Deliver improvements to key processes to improve productivity and service levels to get on time delivery and proactive notification to the customer
- Drive process efficiency, improve complaint resolution timeliness, optimize by challenging business rules/limitations, and improve end-to-end service delivery to customers
- Manages professional staff, including entry-level, and / or supervisors. Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges
- Handles most situations independently and is guided by policies, procedures, and the business plan, but will seek advice and guidance on more complex issues. Applies subject matter expertise.
- Proven track of leading a diverse team
- Hands on internal team conflict resolution, stakeholder management and people processes
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Master’s degree or bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- 7+ years in logistics and supply chain in a leadership position
- Practical understanding of supply chain operations and how to leverage it solves different customer pains
- Track record for successful performance
- Strategic influencing and stakeholder management
- Over 5 years proven experience leading diverse teams in a matrix organization
- Should be forward thinking with strengths in planning and execution
Technical and Personal Skills:
- Robust understanding of obsessive customer centricity
- A strong continuous improvement mindset
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Strong execution mindset
- Team player with excellent stakeholder management skills
- Cost consciousness and optimization mindset
- Self-motivated, independent starter who is also a good team player
- Strong analytical skills