Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
As an Agile Coach you will be responsible for mentoring the key Agile roles within the digital factory, with the goal of improving the quality and efficacy with which products are developed, leveraging an Agile methodology. Agile Coaches are the conduit between the business and technology. They assist Group companies to adopt Agile methodologies, with the objective of having an Agile Group.
- Company:Apollo Group
- Location: Head Office
- Employment Type:Permanent
- Job Id:C9jN8k6zuf
- Date added:05-Jul-2022
KEY PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide ongoing facilitation and coaching that enables your team to excel at agile development
- Facilitate discussion leading to collective decision-making, goal setting and conflict resolution across digital factory
- Continuously seek to improve team performance by promoting joint accountability for results and solving productivity issues
- Coaches the Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and Tech Leads within digital factory to focus on delivering incremental business value while sustaining an engineering culture
- Facilitates cross-team meetings and helps teams find innovative ways of resolving dependencies and navigating complex business and technical trade-offs
- Engages in problem solving sessions with team leads on how to develop long-term strategies and roadmaps which are congruent with the Agile approach
- Conducts training sessions on the fundamentals of Agile with new team members
- Communicates the new way of working with groups outside of digital factory
- Coaches business units outside of the digital factory on Agile methodologies
- Engages teams of external dependencies to develop an incremental integration plan
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent experience
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who is self-motivated, but also a team player with a professional presence
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Knowledge of Agile software development process
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Paired Programming, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Certified Scrum Master / Agile Practitioner
- Strong experience in software design and development
- At least 5 successfully delivered projects using Agile methodologies
- At least 2 – 3 projects that include an end to end Agile implementation where you played the role of a Scrum Master or Tech Lead. Experience in coaching 1-3 people on each project you have delivered
- Practical experience with any of the key disciplines required in agile delivery – such as software development or business (system) analysis
- Experience applying a wide variety of well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.)
Send mail to email@example.com